Coffee So Good makes a variety of blended and bottled latte, chai, mocha and coffee beverages, only using non-dairy ingredients.
In place of ingredients like sugar, milk and creamer that are commonly added to these kinds of popular cafe drinks, Coffee So Good favors agave nectar, spices, sea salt and a base of creamy cashew milk. Next to cold press coffee, these nuts are the foundation of Coffee So Good's drinks, so much so that it even labels its latte drinks "Nutté" instead. Flavors available include the Lavender Nutté and Vanilla Nutté. In all, Coffee So Good takes care not to use any artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners in its drinks.
These blended coffee beverages put a simple, plant-based twist on popular ready-to-drink coffee products.
With a Base of Cashews, 'Coffee So Good' Puts a Twist on Lattes and Coffee
1. Blended Nut Beverages - Opportunity to create new and innovative blended nut beverages using plant-based ingredients.
2. Non-dairy Ingredients - Opportunity to develop and market non-dairy beverages as an alternative to traditional cafe drinks.
3. Natural Sweeteners - Opportunity to use natural sweeteners like agave nectar in coffee beverages for a healthier and more sustainable option.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can explore the market for blended nut beverages and non-dairy coffee alternatives.
2. Plant-based Industry - Plant-based food and beverage companies can tap into the demand for natural and non-dairy ingredients in coffee products.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Companies in the health and wellness sector can leverage the trend of using natural sweeteners in beverages to promote healthier drink options.