Marketing campaigns turn to urban environments for heightened engagement
Implications - Many brands have begun using city environments as more than just a backdrop to marketing efforts, in an attempt to create real-world campaigns that resonate with consumers. Taking advantage of the urban context in an interactive way, marketers are able to engage consumers with both their natural surroundings, as well as the brand in question. By taking something familiar and making it new, marketers are able to surprise and delight consumers, as well as reach a wider audience.
Workshop Question - What would it look like if your brand was to reinvent guerilla marketing in today's urban spaces?
1. Interactive Urban Campaigns - Brands are making use of city environments to create interactive and engaging campaigns that surprise and delight consumers and reach a wider audience.
2. Environmental Sustainability - Brands are integrating their eco-friendly values and practices into urban campaigns and fixtures to further their commitment to sustainability while giving back to the community in a cool way.
3. Awareness-raising Urban Marketing - Urban marketing campaigns are being utilized to raise awareness on social issues and public safety matters that concern those who inhabit city environments.
1. Marketing and Advertising - Professionals in this industry can reference interactive urban campaigns to create engaging and surprising marketing efforts that reach a wider audience.
2. Environmental Sustainability - Professionals in this industry can reference eco-friendly urban fixtures and campaigns to further business sustainability values and practices while contributing to their surrounding community.
3. Public Awareness Campaigns - Professionals in this industry can reference urban marketing campaigns that address public safety concerns and social issues to raise awareness and educate those who inhabit or visit city environments.
4 Featured, 36 Examples:
99,476 Total Clicks
May 15 — Jun 15
Consumer Insight Topics: