The digital workforce is targeted with wearables designed for health tracking
Implications - Brands are acknowledging common problems like stress and anxiety that affect the digital workforce with devices that look to track and correct ailments. Marketed toward the 9 to 5 demographic, the innovations strike a cord using quantitative data to solve issues that can affect one's productivity and overall health.
1. Workplace Stress-monitoring Wearables - Brands are developing devices that track and correct stress and anxiety affecting employees in the 9 to 5 demographic using quantitative data to improve productivity and overall health.
2. Smart Stress-reducing Devices - Stress-reducing devices that produce soothing sounds to calm the user, devices that monitor pulse and breathing patterns and generate relaxing music in real-time to assist in stress relief, and jewelry that accurately and discreetly track emotional states aim to improve overall happiness and help wearers find patterns in stress management.
3. Electromagnetic Stress Relief - The application of electromagnetic pulses released at a customized frequency to relieve stress and anxiety, improve concentration, sleep, study habits, and attain optimum results with therapeutic frequencies that can be adjusted to suit a user's preferences.
1. Healthcare Technology - Technology aimed at improving the physical and emotional well-being of individuals is expected to drive growth in the healthcare industry and improve quality of life of patients.
2. Wearable Technology - Wearable tech market growth is expected to be driven by the development of products aimed at enhancing health and fitness, stress relief and emotional well-being.
3. App Development - App development is expected to grow along with the increasingly connected nature of wearables, since most devices require apps to function and interface with user data.