Levels of anxiety and depression appear to be rising in certain areas and the Empatica E3 Wristband hopes to help alleviate such detrimental emotional states. Similar to wearable fitness tracking devices, it looks like a basic watch. Yet instead of telling the time, the Empatica E3 Wristband analyzes various indicators of stress. It also figures out what activities are in the best interests of the wearer's health.
The Empatica E3 Wristband is meant to be used in the workplace and monitored by supervisors. In this way, management will be able to identify stressors plaguing their employees and help by addressing them in various ways. Whether that means changing their client list or desk area, the solutions are made more transparent thanks to the Empatica E3 Wristband.
The Empatica E3 Wristband Analyzes Daily Stress and Depression
1. Anxiety-tracking Wearables - Develop wearable tech that tracks anxiety levels and provides personalized recommendations for stress reduction.
2. Stress-management Software - Create software that allows employers to track employee stress levels and develop solutions that improve mental wellbeing.
3. Personalized Stress-reduction Strategies - Design personalized stress-reduction plans based on real-time analysis of biometric data collected from wearables.
1. Health and Wellness - Create wellness programs that incorporate biometric wearables to help individuals manage stress and anxiety.
2. Human Resources - Integrate wearable technology to monitor employees' wellbeing and develop solutions that improve workplace happiness and productivity.
3. Software Development - Develop software solutions that track employee's emotional states and analyze data to develop personalized stress-reduction strategies.