Service companies team up with familiar brands to accelerate customer service
Implications - Adding a level of ease to well-loved brands, service companies like Uber are collaborating with popular brands to make products more accessible. This shift in customer service, and the way in which a customer experiences a brand's product, signifies that a premium is being put on convenience.
1. Co-branding Partnerships - Collaborating with popular brands is a way for service companies to make their products more accessible, and can lead to innovative co-branded experiences such as free grocery pick-ups and free rides in luxury vehicles.
2. On-demand Services - The rise of on-demand services like UberEats and zTailors meet the needs of the instant gratification economy, and provide opportunities for professionals to enter or expand in the convenience industry.
3. In-home Tech Support - Brands like ENJOY offer in-home setup services as a way to alleviate the fears of technologically challenged consumers, and presents opportunities for businesses to provide value-added services.
1. Transportation - Uber's integration with popular brands for co-branded campaigns and free rides in luxury vehicles provides an opportunity for transportation companies to explore new marketing strategies and reach wider audiences.
2. Retail - On-demand services like zTailors and ENJOY offer an innovative solution to traditional retail by bringing services directly to the consumer's homes, opening the door to new business models and service delivery methods.
3. Technology - In-home tech support services and product delivery like ENJOY and UberEats provide promising opportunities for growth and value-added services in the technology industry.