Innovations seek to mitigate the effects of jet lag while consumers travel
Implications - Specialized tech that mitigates the various symptoms associated with jet lag is helping frequent travelers maintain their health and routines while they're away from home. These products serve consumers who are willing to take on high costs in order to prioritize their health –making them most suitable for busy, traveling professionals.
Workshop Question - How can your brand cater to the needs and lifestyles of busy professionals?
1. High-tech Sleep Solutions - Innovative sleep solutions integrating smart tech to help mitigate the effects of jet lag during travel.
2. Sensory Adjustment Systems - Products that use light and sound waves to help travelers acclimatize to new time zones.
3. Relaxation and Meditation Programs - Systems that help users in meditation and relaxation to avoid jet lag symptoms during long-haul flights.
1. Travel and Transportation - Innovative products that help business travelers can set themselves apart in this industry where comfort is often the key priority.
2. Health and Wellness - Industries that deal with health and wellness can make use of these innovative solutions to add new products that cater to the wellness of their customers.
3. Smart Tech and Wearables - These industries dealing with wearable technology and smart tech can use this opportunity to develop new innovative products for travelers.