Artificial plant alternatives offer greenery without the hassle
Implications - Catering to millennials, a generation that's tight on time, plants made from paper and wool offer consumers the allure of sustainability without the hassle of day-to-day management. Providing a source of creative expression, these custom-made planters swap traditional greenery for artificial alternatives, reflecting a desire for less accountability.
1. Sustainability Without Hassle - Artificial plant alternatives offer consumers the allure of sustainability without the hassle of day-to-day management.
2. Paper Plants - The trend of paper plants continues to offer consumers a sustainable and low-maintenance alternative to traditional plants.
3. DIY Flowers - DIY flowers made from materials like coffee filters and tissue paper are an affordable and creative way to add color to home decor.
1. Home Decor - Companies specializing in home decor can create eco-friendly product lines with artificial plant alternatives and paper plants.
2. Crafts - Crafting companies can create innovative new products by tapping into the DIY flower trend.
3. Art - Artists can create intricate and lifelike paper plant sculptures that serve as a comment on humanity's relationship with nature.
8 Featured, 66 Examples:
602,473 Total Clicks
May 13 — Feb 15
Consumer Insight Topics: