Families are turning to DIY projects to entertain on a budget
Implications - More and more families are turning to DIY projects to create activities for wholesome entertainment with a nostalgic bonus. Often more affordable than store bought games, these activities have the added benefit of allowing consumers to be creative while also enjoying a finished product.
1. DIY Entertaining - Families and individuals are turning to DIY projects for affordable and personalized entertainment.
2. Customizable Hacks - DIYers are hacking classic toys and products to allow for customizable experiences.
3. Giant Games - People are interested in creating giant versions of classic games for a unique and dramatic experience.
1. Home Entertainment - Business professionals can explore creating DIY kits and products for affordable and creative entertainment options at home.
2. Toy and Game - Creating customizable and giant versions of classic toys and games could be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses in this industry.
3. Food and Beverage - Product and kit makers can explore creating DIY food and beverage products, like the bubblegum kit, for a hands-on and personalized experience.