Consumers help realize board games that border on experimental
Implications - Crowdfunding has proven to be a logical means of making new and diverse board game concepts a reality. Such projects offer the game designer more freedom, given the lack of brand involvement and the lower level of risk associated with the venture. This progression represents the power of crowdfunding in helping to realize consumer-driven products and services.
Workshop Question - How can you leverage crowd-sourcing to tap into consumer desires more accurately?
1. Crowdfunded Gaming - Crowdfunding has proven to be a logical means of making new and diverse board game concepts a reality.
2. Educational Fun Games - Games that educate children in a fun way have become increasingly popular.
3. Sneaker Culture Games - Games revolving around sneaker culture has been a trend in recent years.
1. Toy and Game Manufacturing - Companies in this industry can benefit from exploring the use of crowdfunding to test out new ideas and get consumer feedback.
2. Education & Training - Institutions within this industry can develop games that help students learn while having fun.
3. Fashion - Companies in this industry can incorporate sneaker-based trivia games as part of their marketing campaigns and to engage with customers.