Making art activities more fun, parents turn to social crafting activities
Implications - Encouraging creativity, particularly among kids, can be challenging, prompting parents to turn to more social art experiences. Using subscription services and crafting kits to provide DIY activities that are suitable for a group, parents are seeking to not only make arts and crafts more entertaining, but also to encourage individual creativity in a more routine way.
1. Craft Subscription Kits - Subscription services offering craft kits are making DIY activities more entertaining and environmentally conscious for children and families
2. Educational Toy Subscriptions - Toy subscription services that offer themed and customized products are changing the way children play and learn
3. Child Authorship Platforms - Online platforms that catch children's interest in reading and writing, and teach them about self-publishing
1. Toy Industry - The use of crafts and toy subscription services has great potential in revolutionizing the industry with a focus on education and sustainability
2. Publishing and Self-publishing - Child authorship platforms have the potential to promote literacy schools while allowing children to develop key skills for creativity and self-expression
3. Robotics Education - Robot building subscriptions aim to make robotics more engaging for children and help them learn new skills in the field