One of the hurdles when seeking to reduce meat consumption is finding products and foods that can make the process smoother, which is exactly what's at work with the new Quorn Ultimate Burger. The thick-cut quarter pound burgers are made with beetroot juice in the recipe to make them a vibrant meal variety that is delicious, familiar in form and also focused on health. The burgers come in packs of two and are completely vegan, high in protein, a good source of fiber and also free from soy.
Marketing Director at Quorn Foods Alex Glen spoke about the inspiration for the new Quorn Ultimate Burger saying, "We are now seeing the majority (52%) of the UK reducing their meat intake. With this launch, we believe we can drive penetration of the meat free category, by appealing to meat reducers, vegetarians and vegans alike with an innovative product that truly delivers on key attributes of taste, texture and appearance.”
The Quorn Ultimate Burger Makes Reducing Meat Consumption Simpler
1. Meat-reducing Products - The rise in meat-reducing diets creates opportunities for companies, like Quorn, to create innovative products that cater to this growing market.
2. Vegan Protein Alternatives - As more people adopt veganism, the need for protein alternatives, such as Quorn's Ultimate Burger, will drive innovation in the food industry.
3. Innovative Food Technology - The use of beetroot juice in the recipe for Quorn's Ultimate Burger demonstrates the potential for innovative food technology to create tasty and sustainable products.
1. Plant-based Meat Alternatives - Companies in the plant-based meat substitute industry have potential for innovation to cater to growing demand, including through the use of innovative ingredients such as beetroot juice.
2. Food Delivery Services - Food delivery services that offer meat-free options have potential to take advantage of the growing trend of meat-reducing diets and offer tasty, convenient and healthy options like Quorn's Ultimate Burger.
3. Fast Food Industry - The fast food industry can look to innovative products, such as Quorn's Ultimate Burger, to cater to the growing market of people seeking meat-free options and more sustainable choices when dining out.