While most summer drinks are characterized by bright hues and fresh berries, Buffalo Wild Wings is leaning in a different direction with its darkly hued new Legendary Long Island cocktail.
To create the new Legendary Long Island cocktail, Buffalo Wild Wings has teamed up with Mountain Dew. The new drink is made with Mountain Dew Legend, which was introduced back in May and is available exclusively at participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations. MTN Dew Legend is a combination of original MTN DEW flavors with notes of blackberry, ginger, and citrus. Along with this soda, the Legendary Long Island cocktail also features vodka, rum, tequila, triple sec, and lemon sour.
MTN Dew Legend and the new Legendary Long Island cocktail can be found now at participating Buffalo Wild Wings locations.
Image Credit: Buffalo Wild Wings
Buffalo Wild Wings Just Debuted the New Legendary Long Island Cocktail
1. Dark Cocktails - Opportunity for bars and restaurants to experiment with darker, less traditional cocktail ingredients such as activated charcoal, squid ink, and black garlic to create visually striking and unique drinks for consumers.
2. Collaborative Drinks - Opportunity for beverage companies to collaborate with restaurants and bars to create limited-edition drinks. For example, companies can partner with restaurants to introduce new flavors of soda or tea as drink mixers.
3. Non-traditional Drink Colors - Opportunity for bars and restaurants to experiment with unusual colors for their drinks, such as black and neon colors, to appeal to younger customers who are interested in visually stunning and unique beverages.
1. Beverage - Companies in the beverage industry can create new products with unique flavor profiles and nontraditional colors, like Mountain Dew Legend did, to introduce to bars and restaurants or consumers for home consumption.
2. Hospitality - Restaurants and bars can experiment with new and unusual drink ingredients to differentiate themselves from competitors and appeal to customers looking for unique dining or drinking experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help bars and restaurants create visually stunning and unique drinks and promote them to target audiences, such as younger customers who are interested in trying new and innovative drinks.