These new Long Tail mixers have been launched by the brand as an option for consumers who are looking for a flavorful way to create cocktails using darker spirits. The drinks come in two flavors including Lemon Sour and Hibiscus, which are both crafted with subtle flavor and natural ingredients. The Lemon Sour is suited for whisky, tequila and bourbon, while the Hibiscus is meant for use with rum and golden tequila.
Co-Founder om Wiggett spoke on the new Long Tail mixers saying, "The growth in dark spirits was calling out for innovation within mixers to match and ensure the rise is sustained. We wanted to create rounded flavors that highlight spirits in really simple serves, and that are interesting for bartenders to experiment with in more complex cocktails. As the gin boom slows, these two new flavors give bartenders and home consumers even more freedom to experiment with dark spirits in a long-style drink that replaces their G&T.”
These New Long Tail Mixers Come in Two Tasty Flavor Options
1. Flavorful Dark Spirit Mixers - Opportunity for new innovative mixers that cater specifically to dark spirits and enhance their flavors.
2. Increase in Dark Spirits Consumption - Potential for disruptive innovation in the dark spirits market as consumers are looking for new and interesting ways to enjoy them.
3. Experimentation with Dark Spirits - Space for creative mixologists and bartenders to explore and develop unique cocktail recipes using dark spirits.
1. Cocktail Mixers - Opportunity for mixer companies to create specialized products tailored for dark spirits.
2. Craft Distilleries - Room for craft distilleries to produce their own line of dark spirits and promote them with the use of unique mixers.
3. Bar and Hospitality Industry - Potential for bars and restaurants to create signature cocktails using dark spirits and innovative mixers, attracting customers looking for unique beverage experiences.