Thanks to the tireless work of some die-hard Mountain Dew fans, MTN DEW Typhoon will be making an epic comeback in June of 2022.
MTN DEW Typhoon first landed on store shelves back in 2010 and was only available for a short time. Now, over a decade after its initial release, the topical flavor is making a comeback exclusive for the summer of 2022. On June 1, 2022, MTN DEW Typhoon will once again be available. The drink is just like the original, packing a tropical punch flavor and boasting neon pinkish-orange branding.
If you're looking to get your hands on this drink, it's important to note that there is a catch. The drink will only be available for purchase exclusively from the DEW store, meaning only members of DEW HQ will have a chance to sip this summer storm in a can.
Image Credit: MTN DEW
MTN DEW Typhoon is Making an Epic Comeback on June 1, 2022
1. Limited Time Beverages - Businesses can tap into nostalgia and exclusivity by bringing back discontinued flavors for a limited time.
2. Fan-driven Marketing - By engaging with die-hard fans and incorporating their ideas, businesses can create stronger brand loyalty and buzz around their product.
3. Seasonal Products - Creating products that are only available during certain seasons or times of year can help boost sales and create a sense of urgency among consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - Bringing back discontinued flavors for a limited time can generate excitement and sales, especially among loyal fans.
2. Marketing Industry - Engaging with fan communities and incorporating their ideas can result in authentic and successful product campaigns.
3. Retail Industry - Limited time or seasonal products can encourage consumers to make a purchase before they miss out on a unique opportunity.