A MTN DEW Outpost will open at Doe Mountain, the main entry point to the rugged wilderness located outside the town of Mountain City, Tennessee, almost eight decades after MTN DEW was founded there. There, the brand will release six never-released flavors from the PepsiCo vault as part of the MTN DEW Outpost Flavor Adventure.
“MTN DEW Outpost honors DEW fans’ bold approach to flavor and outdoor adventure,” says Pat O'Toole, chief marketing officer, MTN DEW. “The mountain projects we’ve funded, along with the variety of activities we’re offering fans, back our commitment to helping nature lovers access more of the great outdoors."
The MTN DEW Outpost will be open daily from June 4th to 12th. The brand will offer complimentary mountain passes for visitors that offer access to Doe Mountain, all DEW-sponsored activities, and the MTN DEW Outpost Flavor Adventure.
Image Credit: MTN DEW
MTN DEW Debuts Six Never-Released Flavors at the MTN DEW Outpost
1. Outdoor-themed Flavored Beverages - As more brands focus on experiential marketing, there is a growing trend in creating unique flavors inspired by outdoor adventures, providing an opportunity for beverage companies to attract customers looking for new and exciting flavor experiences.
2. Limited Edition Beverage Releases - Limited edition releases of never-before-seen or tasted flavors like those from the MTN DEW Outpost can create hype and buzz around a brand, driving sales and brand awareness for beverage companies willing to innovate in this way.
3. Brand Activation Through Pop-up Shops - Creating brand activations through pop-up shops or temporary outposts can generate excitement and buzz around a brand, and provide an opportunity for beverage companies to create memorable experiences and connect with customers in unique ways beyond traditional retail outlets.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can take advantage of the trend for unique flavors inspired by outdoor adventures and create new products that cater to customers looking for new and exciting flavor experiences.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising professionals can take advantage of the trend for experiential marketing and create new campaigns that incorporate limited edition products, activations, and unique experiences to generate excitement and buzz for their clients' brands.
3. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism industries can take advantage of unique experiences like the MTN DEW Outpost Flavor Adventure to attract visitors and create enticing packages that cater to adventure seekers and outdoor enthusiasts.