These new Jimmy Dean products aim to offer consumers in the US with an alternative option to enjoy for breakfast that is free from meat and crafted with high-quality ingredients. The products include the Plant-Based Patty, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwich and the Delights Plant-Based Patty & Frittata Sandwich, which are both packed with protein. The Croissant Sandwich is being launched at Sam's Club in 12-count packages starting now whereas the Frittata Sandwich will be available starting in spring 2021.
The new Jimmy Dean products come as part of the brand's shift towards expanding its offerings and providing consumers with an alternative to it existing meat-based options on the market. While great for vegetarians, the sandwiches are likely to be a nice option for those looking to try out a plant-based meat meal.
These New Jimmy Dean Products Offer Consumers a Tasty Alternative
1. Plant-based Breakfast Alternatives - The rise of meat-free breakfast options presents an opportunity for food companies to innovate with plant-based alternatives.
2. High-protein Plant-based Foods - The demand for high-protein plant-based foods is driving innovation in the breakfast market.
3. Brand Expansion Towards Plant-based Foods - Food brands are expanding their offerings to include plant-based alternatives to cater to a growing consumer demand for more sustainable food options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend towards plant-based breakfast options by introducing new products that cater to the needs of health-conscious consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer a wider range of plant-based products on their shelves to meet the growing demand of consumers who are looking for sustainable and healthy alternatives.
3. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can innovate by developing new plant-based protein sources that meet the nutritional demands of consumers who are interested in a more sustainable and plant-based diet.