The Cadbury Peanut Boost+ Protein has been announced by the brand as its latest addition to its protein-focused snack line that promises to deliver exceptional taste in a satisfying way. The bar consists of Cadbury chocolate with peanuts that has been paired with caramel and protein crisps, which balances the product as being one part dessert and one part intake-focused. The product addresses the rising percentage of consumers who are seeking out protein-enhanced foods that suit their lifestyle or diet needs.
Associate Marketing Director for Countlines at Mondelēz International Claire Low explained the Cadbury Peanut Boost+ Protein saying, "Taste is the number one driver of purchase for the chocolate category and we know that 83% of protein-interested consumers will not sacrifice on taste. Peanut is the second best-selling protein bar flavour after chocolate, so a peanut variant is the right extension to our Protein range offering consumers choice of flavours and textures under the Cadbury Boost brand."
The Cadbury Peanut Boost+ Protein is Satisfyingly and Energizing
1. Protein-enhanced Foods - There is an increasing demand for protein-enhanced foods that cater to people's lifestyle and diet needs.
2. Chocolate + Protein - The combination of chocolate and protein is a growing trend in the snack industry.
3. Balanced Snacks - Consumers are looking for snacks that are both satisfying and energy-boosting, creating opportunities for products that balance taste with nutrition.
1. Snack Foods - Snack food brands can innovate by adding protein to their products, offering a more balanced snack option.
2. Chocolate - Chocolate companies can expand their offerings by incorporating protein and catering to the growing demand for protein-enhanced foods.
3. Protein Bars - Companies that create protein bars can explore new flavors and textures, such as peanut and caramel, to offer more variety to consumers.