The Snickers Peanut Brownie Hi Protein bar is arriving in the UK as a protein-packed snack option for consumers to choose when seeking out a satiating, dessert-inspired snack.
The brownie features 15-grams of protein with 211-calories each and comes with two squares in each pack, which makes it easy to share with a friend. The bars boast a chewy peanut brown filling that's topped with a layer of caramel and coated in milk chocolate.
General Manager at Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats Michelle Frost commented on the new Snickers Peanut Brownie Hi Protein bar saying, "Snickers continues to be our number one performing brand within our specialist sports products, and knowing how popular the Peanut Brownie range is in other markets, we’re excited to be bringing the variant to the UK market for the first time."
Image Credit: Mars
The Snickers Peanut Brownie Hi Protein Bar is Easy to Share
1. High-protein Snacks - Opportunities to create more high protein snacks and baked goods to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Shareable Snacks - Creating snack products that are easy to share with others can appeal to consumers who prioritize Socialization.
3. Dessert-inspired Snacks - Innovative snacks that are inspired by desserts may cater to those who enjoy indulgent flavors without compromising their health goals.
1. Food Manufacturing - Manufacturers could take advantage of the growth in demand for high-protein snacks to create new products.
2. Confectionery Industry - Confectionery companies could innovate with their current candy offerings to create high-protein versions for health-conscious consumers.
3. Fitness Industry - Fitness brands can partner with snack manufacturers to create protein-packed ready-to-eat snacks for their consumers.