Poland-based marketing agency Saatchi & Saatchi collaborated with local conservationists City Bees to create possible solutions for bee extinction. With the industrialization and use of harmful chemicals in agriculture, the population of the honey-producing insects is in a steadfast decline — so much so that in Poland, "222 out of 469 bee species [...] are on the verge of extinction," according to Saatchi & Saatchi IS Warsaw.
City Bees and Saatchi & Saatchi Interactive Solutions Warsaw collectively developed a glucose-rich and honey plant seeds-infused paper that will basically serve as "an energy drink for bees." In urban environments, where the stamina of the species is brutally put to the test, the innovative piece of parchment will serve as an energy boost that will contribute to battling bee extinction by providing bees with a little more fuel to keep going.
Saatchi & Saatchi IS Warsaw Offers a Solution to Battle Bee Extinction
1. Bee-saving Paper - Creating glucose-rich and honey plant seeds-infused paper as an energy boost for bees in urban environments.
2. Conservation Marketing - Collaborating with conservationists to develop innovative solutions for bee extinction.
3. Urban Beekeeping - Addressing the decline in honey bee populations in urban environments through innovative solutions.
1. Ecological Conservation - Developing eco-friendly solutions to combat bee extinction and protect the environment.
2. Print and Paper - Incorporating sustainable and bee-friendly features into paper products.
3. Agriculture - Exploring alternatives to harmful chemicals in agriculture to preserve bee populations.