World Bee Day is fast approaching, and Victorian Plumbing wants to help save the bees by launching its new bee-sized bidet. The mini bidet set launches in tandem with the company's new bee-oriented campaign. Sales from all adult-sized bidets on May 20th will be donated to the British Beekeepers Association.
Since 1900, the UK alone has lost 13 species of bees. Thirty-five of the remaining species are under threat of extinction due to climate change. The British Beekeepers Association has created the Save the Bees appeal to preserve and promote the art of beekeeping. Victorian Plumbing is giving consumers a chance to participate in the bid for change through its one-day charitable event. All proceeds earned on May 20th from bidet sales will be donated to the cause.
Image Credit: Victorian Plumbing
Victorian Plumbing Created a Mini Bidet for World Bee Day
1. Bee Conservation - There is an opportunity for businesses to create products or campaigns that support bee conservation efforts like Victorian Plumbing's bee-sized bidet and donate a portion of their profits to related associations.
2. One-day Charitable Events - Companies can hold one-day charitable events like Victorian Plumbing's bidet sale where all proceeds go to a charitable cause, creating a sense of community involvement and engagement.
3. Awareness Campaigns - Businesses can raise awareness about the importance of bee conservation and the impact of climate change on our ecosystem, potentially creating a more informed and active consumer base.
1. Plumbing - Plumbing companies can create bee-sized or environmentally friendly products that can contribute to bee conservation efforts like Victorian Plumbing's bee-sized bidet set.
2. Retail - Retail companies can host one-day charitable events or donation campaigns benefiting bee conservation associations like the British Beekeepers Association.
3. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can support bee conservation by implementing more environmentally friendly farming practices, contributing to the preservation of bee habitats and health.