Instead of making its crispy chip snacks with genetically starchy potatoes and unhealthy trans fats, Beanitos are a clean snack that's made with beans.
The white bean, black bean and pinto bean chips come in a variety of flavors, offering healthy alternatives to favorites like BBQ, Sea Salt and Cheddar. The chips are all-natural and are made without the use of gluten, trans fats, corn, MSG or preservatives. What you can expect to find in the snack are whole grains, pure sunflower or safflower oil, cane sugar, along with other easy-to-pronounce powdered ingredients like tomato, onion and chipotle pepper, depending on the flavor of the chips. The base of beans make the snack high in fiber and protein, as well as a great option for a low-glycemic, kosher and vegan snack.
Beanitos' Flavored Chips Have a Base of Beans Rather Than Potatoes
1. Bean-based Snacks - Creating snacks with beans as a base ingredient provides a protein-packed and nutritious alternative to traditional potato-based snacks.
2. Clean Snacking - Developing snacks without genetically starchy potatoes, trans fats, gluten, corn, MSG, or preservatives allows for a healthier snacking option.
3. Plant-based Chips - Offering chips made from whole grains, beans, and natural ingredients provides a plant-based alternative to traditional chip options.
1. Snack Food Industry - Companies within the snack food industry can explore incorporating beans into their product lineup to cater to health-conscious consumers seeking nutritious options.
2. Clean Food Industry - The clean food industry can leverage the demand for healthier snacking options by promoting and producing bean-based snacks as an alternative to conventional potato-based snacks.
3. Plant-based Food Industry - Companies operating in the plant-based food industry can expand their offerings by introducing bean-based chips, providing a plant-powered alternative for consumers looking for nutritious snacking options.