Consumers create their own holographic reality with innovative gadgets
Implications - With the popularity of projection-based marketing, which was used throughout 2010 and 2011 for everything from fashion campaigns to celebratory events, it wasn’t long before technology companies everywhere would begin creating projection-based gadgets for individual consumers. From computers to watches, these innovative creations are taking consumer electronics and technology to the next level, allowing tech users the ability to project their own holograms whenever they want.
1. Projection-based Gadgets - Projection-based gadgets are taking consumer electronics and technology to the next level allowing tech users the ability to project their own holograms whenever they want.
2. Virtual Touch Screens Via Holographic Projections - Holographic projections are being used to create virtual touch screens on any surface, freeing up physical space while still providing access to computing capabilities.
3. 3D Projector Technology - Innovation in 3D projector technology is allowing for more immersive home entertainment experiences that can convert older DVDs into a 3D format.
1. Consumer Electronics - Projection-based gadgets and virtual touch screens are revolutionizing the way people interact with and consume technology.
2. Home Entertainment - Advancements in 3D projectors are giving consumers a more immersive entertainment experience in their own homes.
3. Computer and Information Technology - Holographic projections and virtual touch screens have the potential to revolutionize the way people work and interact with computers.