Productivity in public space is achieved through solutions that foster privacy
Implications - Technology has extended the office well beyond its stationary space, making the need for portable privacy more prevalent. As working consumers seek more freedom, innovations that promote privacy and the avoidance of distraction further enhance the experience for the satellite employee. This speaks to a new attitude toward work culture that focuses more on flexibilty and resourcefulness than simply completing the task at hand.
1. Portable Privacy - As working consumers seek more freedom and flexibility, innovations that promote privacy and the avoidance of distraction, like the RESMO System, further enhance the experience for the satellite employee.
2. Multifaceted Privacy Solutions - Inventive privacy solutions such as the B-Tourist Strip by Gal Bulka and Idan Noyberg provide users with privacy, fastened together to create a comfortable space to rest, and is intended to be used in conjunction with airplane seats as a curtain, cushion or storage unit.
3. Improved Commuting Safety - Cell Control keeps passengers and those around the driver safe by disabling certain features of the driver's cellphone while behind the wheel.
1. Office and Productivity - There is a rising need for privacy and concentration in the workplace, creating an opportunity for businesses to develop creative products, such as portable privacy solutions, which promote productivity and allow for more comfort in shared spaces.
2. Travel and Transportation - Innovations in travel privacy solutions not only make travel more comfortable, but also safer, as they can help minimize the risk of theft or disruption in crowded settings.
3. Technology - The development of multifaceted privacy solutions that include technological advances and features reflects a growing need for innovative safety and security advancements that can protect users from loss, damage, or harm.