Collapsible furniture makes room for more enjoyment in small spaces
Implications - Whether described as collapsible or expandable, furniture that can be altered in size to adapt to different needs is a booming trend. Particularly for those furnishing smaller spaces, designs that can be made less invasive when not in use can make tighter quarters seem more comfortable.
1. Collapsible Furniture - Collapsible or expandable furniture that can be altered in size to adapt to different needs is a booming trend.
2. Foldable Home Interiors - Folding interiors are extremely convenient for those who live in cramped living spaces.
3. 2-in-1 Furniture - Furniture that performs multiple functions (i.e. doubles as wall art or can be folded away to save space) is becoming increasingly popular.
1. Home Furnishings - Home furnishing companies can capitalize on the trend toward collapsible and multi-functional furniture for consumers with limited living space.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can innovate by offering creative, space-saving solutions for clients living and working in small spaces.
3. Personal Wellness - Personal wellness companies can create portable relaxation and massage equipment for consumers who want to unwind in limited spaces.