Millennial parents integrate personal brand into family with chic products
Implications - The Millennial consumer remains motivated by the same things as they age. One of their key motivators being personal brand and a sense of fun and adventure, Millennial parents will react positively to fad-focused parenting products. This demonstrates the Millennial's need to balance between the self and tangible responsibilities as they age.
Workshop Question - How are you helping your aging consumer remain themselves?
1. Fad-focused Parenting - Millennial parents integrate personal brand into family with chic products.
2. Streetwear Style for Babies - Emerging clothing brands focus on streetwear style for babies and toddlers.
3. Personalization of Baby Products - Brands introduce customizable and personalized baby products as a gift option.
1. Children's Apparel Industry - Brands focus on creating trendy and fashionable clothes for babies and toddlers.
2. Baby Care Industry - Brands are innovating baby care products by offering customization and personalization options.
3. Bedding Industry - Bedding startups are expanding their products to include high-quality sheets for children.