Brooklinen is one of the fastest growing bedsheet startups right now and the brand is ready for further expansion with its Brooklittles sheets for kids. Designed with the same sleek and urban aesthetic as its adult sheets, Brooklittles ditches the cutesy bunnies and pastel elephants generally found in traditional baby bedding. Instead, the child-focused collection features gender-neutral prints, like yellow triangles and simple blue matchsticks.
The Brooklittles collection showcases a growing craze among many hip direct-to-consumer startups as they begin to produce child-sized versions of their products. The kid-focused pieces do not skimp on quality and in many ways mirror their adult counterparts, aside from their smaller size. The craze surrounding these items plays into the buying habits of parents as they aim to provide high-quality comfort to their children, while also mirroring their own aesthetic and ideals.
Brooklittles Offers Gender-Neutral Designs to Babies and Kids
1. Child-sized Versions - The trend of direct-to-consumer startups producing child-sized versions of their products presents disruptive innovation opportunities in offering high-quality, stylish options for kids.
2. Gender-neutral Designs - The trend of gender-neutral designs in children's bedding opens up disruptive innovation opportunities to provide more inclusive and modern options for parents seeking non-traditional patterns and colors.
3. Matching Adult and Kid Collections - The trend of creating matching collections for adults and kids in terms of design and aesthetic provides disruptive innovation opportunities in appealing to parents who want to extend their personal style to their children's belongings.
1. Bedding - The bedding industry has an opportunity to innovate by offering child-sized versions of their products, catering to parents who want high-quality bedding for their children.
2. Direct-to-consumer - The direct-to-consumer industry can disrupt the traditional baby bedding market by introducing gender-neutral designs that appeal to parents seeking modern and inclusive options.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating matching adult and kid collections, allowing parents to express their personal style through coordinated outfits.