Moving beyond mere taste, consumers turn to interactive flavor enhancements
Implications - Moving beyond the allure of exotic flavoring, brands are turning to flavor enhancements that tantalize both taste buds and provide sensory experiences. Using things like flavored straws and powders to encourage user participation, brands are seeking to not only heighten engagement, but make the process of enhancing flavors more customized to consumer tastes.
1. Sensory Experiences - Brands are turning to flavor enhancements that provide sensory experiences to heighten engagement.
2. Customized Flavoring - Brands are seeking to make the process of enhancing flavors more customized to consumer tastes.
3. Space-saving Solutions - Innovations that offer space-saving flavoring gadgets not only simplify the process of tailoring a drink to one's liking but also allow consumers to enjoy multiple flavored water experiences with a single purchase.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can innovate by providing customized sensory experiences and adopting space-saving solutions to enhance consumer engagement.
2. Hospitality Industry - Businesses in the hospitality industry can offer unique and customized sensory experiences by enhancing drinks with flavored straws, powders, and infusers.
3. Consumer Goods Industry - Consumer goods companies can tap into the trend of customized flavoring by offering consumers easy-to-use and space-saving solutions for enhancing their drinks with exotic and berry flavors.