Brands adopt obscure ingredients and rituals for personal well-being
Implications - As the self-care movement rages on, consumers are seeking out more diverse options in their day-to-day treatments. As a result, brands are experimenting with ingredients and solutions to offer unexpected products that aid in elements of personal well-being. From skincare regimens that tap unlikely ingredients like cannabis and mushroom, to on-site activities that challenge social norms, these examples not only speak to the growing emphasis on personal well-being, but the desire to experiment and try new and obscure solutions for traditional day-to-day routines.
Workshop Question - How can you add more adventure and excitement to the products and services you offer? What unlikely feature could you adopt?
1. Alternative Self-care Products - Brands are experimenting with obscure ingredients to offer unexpected products that aid in personal well-being.
2. Novelty Fitness Experiences - Brands are creating unique workout experiences to engage consumers beyond traditional exercise regimens.
3. Clean Formulas - Food and beauty brands are introducing 100% safe to consume or apply formulas to adopt inside-out approaches in caring for skin and overall health.
1. Wellness and Beauty - The wellness and beauty industries can explore alternative ingredients and non-invasive treatments to offer personalized self-care products.
2. Fitness and Athleisure - The fitness and athleisure industries can create novelty workout experiences and collaborations to capture consumers' attention beyond traditional exercise routines.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can introduce clean formulas and ingredients as part of the inside-out approach in caring for consumers' health and well-being.