Employee satisfaction grows with the rise of collaborative workplaces
Implications - As the world moves into a "share" economy, collaborative consumption is being prioritized over personal ownership. This shift is permeating into other areas of people's lives, including the working world, as employees seek out collective working experiences. Whether it be shared co-working spaces, or apps that foster communication and teamwork, this new model suggests that employees' working preferences are evolving to be more inclusive.
Workshop Question - Invent a system, interface, or campaign that encourages teamwork between your consumers. How does that product work?
1. Collaborative Working - The rise of the share economy has created attitudes of ownership reduction among employees that prefer collective working experiences.
2. Deadline-detecting Apps - In the interest of improving operational effectiveness in the workplace, employers can create apps that sends recurring reminders to ensure all employees are aware of upcoming deadlines.
3. Luxurious Co-working Spaces - Flexible and adaptable working spaces that include shared amenities and premium services are desirable to workers with increased travel and mobility requirements.
1. Co-working Spaces - Offering office spaces that are changing to meet the evolving requirements of modern workers is a key consideration for entrepreneurs and property developers.
2. Collaborative Software - With the rise of remote workforces and flexible schedules, developers can create software to facilitate remote collaboration between employees.
3. Eco-friendly Workspaces - Entrepreneurs can benefit from eco-friendly and green workspaces that feature green energy solutions, outdoor workspaces or green communal areas that feature natural light and fresh air.
5 Featured, 39 Examples:
260,096 Total Clicks
Apr 15 — Jul 16
Consumer Insight Topics: