Pre-made meals cater to millennials looking to cut back on unnecessary habits
Implications - With modern consumers often juggling between multiple responsibilities such as work and home, cooking or preparing food is often last priority. All-in-one canned meals offer busy individuals the chance to devour delectable goodies without spending the time to make it. These canned dishes combine the need for nutrition with convenient no-cook methods, demonstrating the need for less time-consuming everyday habits.
1. Convenience Culture - Canned products and pre-made meals that cater to busy individuals who prioritize convenience utilizing easy no-cook methods.
2. Unconventional Packaging - Unique packaging designs that use cans as a medium often as novelty items to catch consumer attention and present products in a new light.
3. Single-origin Preservation - Preservation methods that convey freshness and quality in the food industry through packaging conveying transparency in the food product and being organic, sustainable, and ethical.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - For manufacturers to create innovative products centered around convenience, freshness, and unique packaging designs.
2. Catering and Event Planning - For quick-serve meal and refreshment ideas utilizing easy-to-store canned food products.
3. Marketing and Advertising - For creative departments to build brand awareness through unconventional designs such as unique can packaging, and currently trending food themes.