A desire for convenience has alcoholic brands turning to more accessible packaging
Implications - Alcoholic brands are moving away from a sense of prestige toward providing greater consumer practicality. Offering beverages like liquor in cans, these packaging designs combine mature indulgences with low-key aesthetics. Thus, shifting perceptions of alcohol as a more common and routine part of consumption.
1. Convenience Packaging - Alcoholic brands are turning towards more accessible packaging designs that combine mature indulgences with low-key aesthetics.
2. Flavored Pre-mixed Cocktails - Brands are releasing a variety of canned pre-mixed cocktails with fruity infusions, offering a sophisticated drink for summer in an entirely different category of alcohol.
3. Color-coded Packaging - Canned alcoholic beverages are utilizing color-coded packaging to differentiate various flavors and make it easy for consumers to identify the product they want.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The food and beverage packaging industry can innovate in developing more convenient and easily accessible packaging for alcoholic brands
2. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry can innovate in creating more pre-mixed cocktails with fruity infusions and exploring new packaging designs like color-coding to appeal to younger, budget-conscious consumers.
3. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can innovate in creating packaging designs that appeal to consumers looking for accessible, low-key aesthetics and also for products that are bold and modern, utilizing color-coding and high-speed inspired designs.