With its colorful and graphic packaging, GT's canned Gin and Tonic cocktails read like a line of energy drinks, taking inspiration from the speed and power of the Gran Turismo. Although the drinks are not designed to deliver a boost of energy, you'll probably conserve some in the process, since the beverages save you time and effort from being pre-mixed and ready to drink right out of the can.
In addition to an original flavor for traditionalists, the line of GT Cocktails mixes gin and tonic water with bold pure fruity flavors like raspberry, grape, blackberry and grapefruit. Each of these flavors is color-coded on the dynamic cans developed for UniDrinq by the STUDIOIN agency, channeling the elements of a high-speed racetrack to appeal to those who are always on the go.
GT's Gin and Tonic Cocktails Feature Fruity Infusions
1. Ready-to-drink Cocktails - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create more unique and flavorful ready-to-drink cocktails.
2. Color-coded Packaging - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to use color-coded packaging to enhance the visual appeal and differentiation of products.
3. Infused Flavors - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to experiment with bold and unique infused flavors in cocktails.
1. Beverage Industry - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the beverage industry to develop and market more convenient and flavorful canned cocktail products.
2. Packaging Industry - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the packaging industry to design visually appealing and functional color-coded packaging solutions for various products.
3. Alcohol Industry - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the alcohol industry to explore and develop new infused flavors to attract a wider range of consumers.