Campaigns feature kids in a mature manner to reflect a confident generation
Implications - Straying away from the traditionally innocent notion of children, campaigns are showcasing kids in a more mature circumstance. Showcasing children in adult situations, these ads reflect a generation that has rapidly matured with the aid of technology and mass media. This reflects an ongoing desire for mature expression among young people.
1. Mature Expression Among Young People - Campaigns are showcasing kids in a more mature circumstance to reflect a generation that has rapidly matured with the aid of technology and mass media, presenting an opportunity for advertising campaigns to tap into this on the cusp lifestyle market.
2. Expanding Demographic - With campaigns that increasingly cater to specific age groups, showcasing the products ability to meet the needs of different ages and genders presents new opportunities for companies to expand their demographic and boost sales.
3. Financial Literacy for Young People - Showing children the simplicity of banking and money management not only helps build financial literacy, but also presents an opportunity for financial institutions to nurture new clients early on in their consumer journey.
1. Advertising - Capturing the young, on the cusp lifestyle market provides new opportunities for companies and experienced advertisers alike in manifesting so-called disruptive innovations.
2. Retail - Expanding branding and products to cater to different ages and genders can powerfully boost product appeal and expand the target market without substantial expenses.
3. Finance - Building client relationships early on and breaking down the complexity and difficulty barrier of financial services presents opportunities for fostering brand loyalty at an early age.