The house in the gallery is the Schamus Kricorian House by Specht Harpman Architects.
I know I’ve said this before, and for that I apologize, but this house is so much like the one in House Sitter I can’t help myself. Just look at the picture of the house and the pond. It’s nearly identical, and it had to be said.
Got the name? Try saying it five times fast: Schamus Kricorian House by Specht Harpman Architects. I’m not sure I can even say it once, slowly. But I can look at it, and it’s gorgeous.
New York's Schamus Kricorian House by Specht Harpman Architects
1. Sustainable Architecture - Exploring sustainable architectural designs for residential properties to minimize environmental impact.
2. Integration of Nature - Incorporating natural elements such as ponds and gardens in architectural designs for a seamless connection to the surrounding environment.
3. Minimalist Design - Adopting minimalist design principles in residential architecture for a clean and contemporary aesthetic.
1. Architecture - The architecture industry can embrace sustainable practices and integrate nature into their designs, promoting eco-friendly living and a closer connection to the natural environment.
2. Residential Construction - The residential construction industry can leverage minimalist design approaches to create modern and visually appealing homes that emphasize simplicity and functionality.
3. Environmental Conservation - The environmental conservation industry can collaborate with architects to promote sustainable architecture and raise awareness about the importance of reducing environmental impact in residential construction.