First homes are always hard to get just right, especially for newlyweds who tend to want to mix different decor styles and design philosophies in small spaces.
This is not the case for this newlyweds' home in Taiwan. Implementing a sense of fusion to accommodate the couple's taste and eliminate the small spaces issue, interior design firm Z-AXIS DESIGN infused both Taiwanese and American touches to this old-fashioned space to make it young, comfortable and very hip
Using a lot of iron blue in the space, Z-AXIS DESIGN skillfully used a glassy metal sliding door with a green wire frame to give a sense of distinction between the living room and the kitchen.
Not only is the space filled with smart little ploys to imply the sense of space, but its bright and airy feel will make sure the couple never feels too cramped.
This Newlyweds Apartment Cleverly Deals with the Issue of Small Spaces
1. Fusion Design - Combining different decor styles and design philosophies to create unique and personalized spaces.
2. Space-saving Solutions - Implementing smart little ploys to maximize small spaces and create a sense of spaciousness.
3. Bright and Airy Interiors - Creating open and light-filled spaces to avoid a cramped feeling.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to offer fusion design concepts and space-saving solutions for small homes.
2. Furniture and Home Decor - Demand for furniture and home decor products that provide multifunctional solutions and maximize space in small living environments.
3. Real Estate - Growing market for compact and efficiently designed homes that cater to the needs of newlyweds and young couples.