This year at Natural Products Expo East, Annie's launched two Organic Crispy Snack Bars in Original and Cocoa flavors, which offer flavorful and healthy alternatives to conventional rice crisp treats, many of which are laden with sugar.
The snacks are made with a base of both rice and quinoa crisps and do away with gelatin and high fructose corn syrup as ingredient additions. On top of this, the Organic Crispy Snack Bars are free from artificial flavors, colors and synthetic preservatives, which is appealing to consumers who are looking to eat as cleanly as possible.
As many parents are now seeking out quick, easy and better-for-you snack options to send to school with their kids, these Organic Crispy Snack Bars are sure to satisfy these requirements.
Annie's Organic Crispy Snack Bars Reimagine Unhealthy Crispy Rice Treats
1. Organic Rice Crisp Snacks - Annie's Organic Crispy Snack Bars offer a healthier and tastier version of rice crisp treats for health-conscious consumers.
2. Clean Label Snacks - The increasing demand for clean label snacks that are free from artificial flavors, colors and synthetic preservatives.
3. Better-for-you Snacks - Consumer preference for better-for-you snack options made with healthier and natural ingredients.
1. Healthy Snacks - Healthy snack industry that caters to consumers looking for snacks made with natural and healthier ingredients.
2. Organic Foods - Organic food industry that offers healthier and more sustainable food options, including organic rice crisp snacks.
3. Convenience Foods - The snack industry that offers convenient and healthy snack options for busy consumers seeking quick and easy snacks.