The rise in popularity of 360-degree video and photography is being supported by products like the Quantum Leap VR System that look to make the process more simplified. Instead of requiring separate devices that need to be linked together, the Quantum Leap VR System houses a total of 16 cameras within the cylindrical camera design.
The final results that the Quantum Leap VR System produce are stunningly high-definition and can deliver the content to compatible products such as the Samsung Gear VR and Oculus Rift. A truly all-in-one device, the camera system is capable of both recording and streaming content, as well as processing it to make it ready to be experienced with compatible headsets and equipment.
Debuted at CES 2016, the Quantum Leap VR System Packs 16 Cameras
1. 360-degree Video and Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop more simplified and integrated camera systems for capturing and experiencing 360-degree content.
2. Virtual Reality (VR) Headsets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create compatible headsets and equipment that can seamlessly deliver high-definition 360-degree content.
3. All-in-one Camera Systems - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design camera systems that combine recording, streaming, and content processing capabilities for more convenience and efficiency.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate 360-degree camera technology into consumer electronics like smartphones and tablets.
2. Virtual Reality (VR) Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop VR technology advancements that optimize the viewing and interaction experience of 360-degree content.
3. Streaming and Content Delivery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Improve streaming and content delivery infrastructure to support the growing demand for high-definition 360-degree videos and photography.