The People's Architecture Office has taken what would be a boring, boxed showroom and expanded the space through the clever placing of reflective mirrors and bright accents.
The interior has smooth, reflective surfaces, with the ceiling being made out of mirrored material. This mirrored roof creates the illusion of depth, making the space look taller than it actually is. Considering spaciousness carries with it an air of luxury, adding in this detail increases the credibility of the space, and encourages more upscale exhibitions within the area. For coloring, yellow accents were used on the shading sections of the lights, helping to avoid a washed-out look for the interior, and incorporating a few fun elements into the mix.
Photo Credits: designboom, peoples-architecture
The Juxing Tower Showroom by People's Architecture Office is Illusive
1. Reflective Surfaces - The use of reflective mirrors and materials creates the illusion of depth and spaciousness, offering opportunities for innovative design in various industries.
2. Upscale Exhibitions - The incorporation of mirror-based design elements increases the credibility and luxury of the space, presenting potential for disruptive innovation in the event and exhibition industry.
3. Incorporating Fun Elements - Adding colorful accents and fun details to interior design helps to create engaging and immersive experiences, opening up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the interior design and hospitality industries.
1. Interior Design - The use of reflective surfaces and innovative design elements presents an opportunity to create transformative and visually appealing spaces.
2. Event and Exhibition - Utilizing mirror-based design elements can enhance the luxury and ambiance of exhibitions, providing a unique and captivating experience for attendees.
3. Hospitality - Incorporating playful and fun elements into interior design can create memorable and immersive experiences, setting businesses apart in the competitive hospitality industry.