Ben & Jerry's is kicking off the arrival of 2020 by dropping a new ice cream flavor called 'Netflix & Chilll'd.' It was specifically created as the perfect snack for cozy nights in, streaming favorite TV shows and movies. In partnership with Netflix, Ben & Jerry's crafted a peanut butter ice cream with sweet and salty pretzel swirls and fudge brownies. Fortunately for those who prefer non-dairy frozen dessert options, Ben & Jerry's is also offering an identical option of the "Netflix Original Flavor" made with a base of almond milk.
To introduce their newest collaboration to the world, Ben & Jerry's and Netflix created a short video that mimics scenes from popular series like Money Heist and Big Mouth.
Ben & Jerry's Created a 'Netflix & Chilll'd' Flavor
1. Streaming-inspired Snack Foods - The rise of streaming services is leading to an increased demand for snack foods that can be enjoyed during binge-watching sessions.
2. Alternative Dairy Products - Growing interest in alternative and plant-based diets is leading to an increased demand for non-dairy ice cream options.
3. Collaborative Product Development - Partnerships between companies can lead to exciting and innovative new products that tap into emerging trends.
1. Food and Beverage - Since people are spending more time than ever streaming, there's ample opportunity for the food and beverage industry to tap into this trend and create new snack options that are tailored to binge-watching audiences.
2. Dairy - As consumers become more interested in alternatives to traditional dairy products, the dairy industry has the opportunity to create new offerings to meet this demand.
3. Entertainment - Collaborations between streaming services and other companies can lead to cross-promotional opportunities that benefit both industries and create exciting new products.