Ghost Train Brewing Company recently launched a low-calorie beer by the name of 'Light Lager,' which is packed with full-bodied flavor. The less-filling lager comes in at just 99 calories, 4% ABV and five carbs, making it a light new option for the summer.
The Light Lager from Ghost Train Brewing Company is being sold in six-packs through various retailers, but it is also available through select restaurants and bars in the Alabama area. The can boasts a refreshing white design, as well as an image of an illuminated lantern as a clever play on the name of the new low-calorie lager.
Bartenders, mixologists and brands are creating low-alcohol drinks that simultaneously satisfy a consumer's desire to indulge responsibly and partake in well-balanced, healthy living.
Ghost Train Brewing Company Launched a 4% ABV 'Light Lager'
1. Low-calorie Beers - Opportunity to develop more low-calorie beer options that are full-bodied and flavorful.
2. Light Lager - Creating light lagers with lower calorie counts and ABV percentages.
3. Healthy Living - Meeting consumer demand for well-balanced, low-alcohol beverages that support healthy lifestyles.
1. Craft Brewing - Craft breweries can explore new recipes and brewing techniques to produce low-calorie beers.
2. Beverage Retail - Opportunities for retailers to offer a wider selection of low-calorie beers, including light lagers.
3. Hospitality - Restaurants and bars can serve low-alcohol options to cater to health-conscious consumers.