This Heraklion City restaurant recently underwent thorough renovations that has seen it reemerge as an entirely new dining concept. Located in a charming city square in the Greek city, the POLITA restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor dining on its quaint patio set up.
Designed by firm Manousos Leontarakis & Accosiates, the "mostly grilled" dining concept is housed within a multi-story building with the kitchen being located in the basement. The facade of the shop is treated to appear in earthy tones inspired by the sand of local beaches.
The restaurant's new logo uses the Greek alphabet, while an English version of the logo is also available. If you find yourself in the area, this Heraklion City restaurant is a must-try.
This Heraklion City Restaurant Recently Completed Renovations
1. Restaurant Renovations - Opportunity for other restaurants to revamp their space and offer a new dining experience.
2. Quaint Patio Dining - Potential for restaurants to create charming outdoor dining spaces to attract customers.
3. Greek Alphabet Branding - Chance for businesses to use unique branding elements like different alphabets to stand out.
1. Restaurant Industry - Opportunity for restaurants to renovate and create new dining concepts.
2. Interior Design Industry - Potential for interior designers to offer renovation services to restaurants.
3. Graphic Design Industry - Chance for graphic designers to create unique logo designs using different alphabets.