Bates Masi Architects created the new Georgica Cove House, a modern home that features views of the neighbouring ocean.
Mixing inspiration from East Hampton design and classic rural farm buildings, the home has a series of connected gabled structures to mimic the look of an old-aged bard. The exterior is clad with oversized cedar panels that blend the traditional barn facade in a modern and luxurious way. The interior is divided among multiple units, allowing for a cozy yet spacious floor plan that naturally creates a retreat for guests. Each room is arranged around the central courtyard to promote living spaces that flow naturally to the outdoors.
The Georgica Cove House resembles a traditional farmhouse from the outside, offering a modern interior design for an interesting contrast.
The Georgica Cove House Features a Series of Connected Gabled Structures
1. Modern Farmhouse Design - The trend of modernizing the traditional rural farm house design by incorporating contemporary elements and materials.
2. Connected Gabled Structures - The trend of using connected gabled structures in modern residential architecture to create an organic flow and promote natural light.
3. Courtyard Living Spaces - The trend of designing central courtyards and arranging living spaces around them to promote an indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
1. Residential Construction - The use of modern farmhouse design and connected gabled structures provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in residential construction, creating unique and efficient living spaces.
2. Architecture - The trend of using courtyards as a central element in contemporary architectural design provides opportunities for disruption and creativity in designing functional and aesthetic spaces.
3. Luxury Real Estate - The combination of traditional and modern design elements in the Georgica Cove House presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury real estate market, catering to clients seeking unique and luxurious living spaces.