As well as being a more decadent alternative to ice cream sandwiches, these frozen cookie sandwiches from Dream are also completely dairy-free.
These indulgent non-dairy desserts are made with a filling of rice-based ice cream that's sandwiched between two oatmeal cookies that are coated in carob. These desserts come in flavors like Vanilla Pie, Mocha Pie and Mint pie that are packaged in individually wrapped packages for one.
Considering that the sales of almond milk are surpassing traditional milk products in many grocery stores, there is also a growing demand for many other conventional dairy-based snacks and desserts to be reintroduced in dairy-free formats. Dream also makes an assortment of alternative yogurts, ice cream and beverages made from sources like coconuts and almonds.
This Non-Dairy Dessert Boasts a Rice-Based Ice Cream Filling
1. Non-dairy Desserts - Opportunity for developing more indulgent and innovative non-dairy dessert options.
2. Dairy-free Alternatives - Potential to create dairy-free versions of popular snacks and desserts to cater to the growing demand.
3. Alternative Ingredients - Innovative use of rice-based ice cream and carob as alternative ingredients for frozen desserts.
1. Frozen Dessert - Opportunity for the frozen dessert industry to expand its offerings with non-dairy options.
2. Plant-based Products - Potential for the plant-based food industry to develop more dairy-free alternatives using alternative ingredients like rice and carob.
3. Snack and Dessert - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the snack and dessert industry to introduce dairy-free versions of traditional products.