The Levi Roots Exotic Kick beverage has been unveiled as a new carbonated drink that will offer an unexpectedly different flavor for consumers to enjoy this summer. The drink features flavors of mango and coconut that have been paired with "a kick of chili," which offers a hint of spiciness that will be favored by consumers seeking a different kind of soda to enjoy.
The Levi Roots Exotic Kick beverage has been especially created for the convenience store market and has been formulated to not be impacted by the UK sugar tax as it contains less than five grams of sugar per 100ml. The drink speaks to the increased demand in exotically flavored beverages as consumers seek out alternative forms of refreshment.
The Levi Roots Exotic Kick Beverage is Balanced and Flavorful
1. Exotically Flavored Beverages - Opportunity for beverage companies to explore and create unique, globally-inspired flavors to cater to the demand for alternative refreshment options.
2. Spice-infused Drinks - Potential for innovation in the beverage industry by incorporating spicy elements into carbonated drinks, offering consumers a new and exciting flavor experience.
3. Low Sugar Carbonated Drinks - Opportunity for beverage manufacturers to develop low-sugar or sugar-free carbonated drinks to meet the growing demand from health-conscious consumers seeking flavorful soda alternatives.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Innovative companies can tap into the trend of exotically flavored drinks and create exciting new products that appeal to consumers seeking unique refreshment options.
2. Convenience Store - Convenience stores have the opportunity to stock spice-infused carbonated drinks to cater to the demand for beverages with interesting and unconventional flavors.
3. Health and Wellness - Companies in the health and wellness industry can explore the development and marketing of low-sugar carbonated drinks as a healthier alternative to traditional soda offerings.