The new Dunkin’ Signature Lattes have been unveiled by the brand as a series of drinks for consumers who are looking for a way to indulge their sweet tooth and up their energy level. Made with premium espresso, the drinks can come either hot or iced and feature high-quality ingredients that make for cafe-quality refreshments for consumers to enjoy. The latte collection includes three drinks in total including the Blueberry Crisp Latte, Caramel Craze Latte and the Cocoa Mocha Latte, which each come topped with a hefty dollop of whipped cream, drizzle and powder.
The new Dunkin’ Signature Lattes are available now at participating locations nationwide and speak to the increased demand for cafe-inspired refreshments as consumers seek out convenient yet high-quality goods.
Image Credit: Dunkin’
The New Dunkin’ Signature Lattes are Made with Premium Espresso
1. Indulgent Latte Drinks - The demand for indulgent, cafe-quality latte drinks is increasing as consumers seek out convenient yet high-quality goods.
2. Premium Espresso Use - Consumers are willing to pay more for premium espresso in their indulgent latte drinks, presenting an opportunity for coffee suppliers to innovate and offer higher quality beans.
3. Whipped Cream Toppings - The popularity of whipped cream toppings on indulgent latte drinks creates an opportunity for manufacturers to offer unique and creative whipped cream flavors and toppings.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for indulgent latte drinks by offering unique flavors and premium ingredients.
2. Coffee Suppliers - Coffee suppliers can innovate by providing higher quality premium espresso beans to satisfy the demand for premium coffee in indulgent latte drinks.
3. Dessert Topping Manufacturers - The dessert topping industry can capitalize on the popularity of whipped cream toppings by offering unique and creative whipped cream flavors and toppings for indulgent latte drinks.