At a first glance, this mix for carob cookies might seem like any other product that can be found in the baking aisle of a grocery store, but it is one that would be better sorted into a shop's pet product section.
The wheat-free, gluten-free and unsweetened Carob Chip Cookie Mix by Puppy Cake makes it easy for pet parents to make freshly baked treats for their dogs. The dog-friendly cookie mix can be combined with items from one's own kitchen such as an egg, oil and water to quickly whip up a batch of satisfying pet snacks in the same way as homemade human-grade cookies are prepared.
As well as being a fun way to treat one's furry companions, the cookies are made with ingredients like flaxseed to promote overall health and a shiny coat.
This Mix for Carob Cookies from 'Puppy Cake' is Subtly Branded for Dogs
1. Dog-friendly Treats - Making dog owners’ lives easier with wheat-free, gluten-free, and unsweetened cookie mixes for their furry friends.
2. DIY Pet Snacks - Offering consumers an easy and affordable way to make fresh pet snacks using healthy ingredients available in their own kitchens.
3. Pet Humanization - Increasing consumer willingness to pamper pets with human-grade treats.
1. Pet Food - Enabling brands to offer healthy and affordable premium pet treats to health-conscious and pet-loving consumers.
2. Grocery Stores - Offering grocery retailers an opportunity to apply the humanization trend to the pet food category and cater to pet owner needs.
3. Home Baking - Offering home baking brands an opportunity to expand their product portfolio with a range of dog-friendly baking mixes.