Jack in the Box is a popular fast casual chain that is debuting the release of its new Brewhouse Burger with augmented reality. The campaign encouraged those sampling the new menu dish to first place a pair of virtual reality goggles on to be submersed in the atmosphere of a brewery where the burger takes its flavor inspiration from.
The campaign encourages eaters to wear the virtual reality headsets prior to sampling the Brewhouse Burger in order to be immersed in a brewhouse atmosphere. Viewers witness a busy brewery where they are seated at the bar being served beverages by the bartender till Jack from Jack in the Box comes to deliver the burger. Then eaters remove the headsets to sample the Brewhouse Burger located in front of them.
The addition of virtual reality as a preemptive experiential dining element puts consumers in the mindset of understanding the inspiration behind the burger.
Jack in the Box's Brewhouse Burger Augmented Reality Puts Patrons Inside a Bar
1. Augmented Reality Dining - Using augmented reality to enhance the dining experience by immersing customers in a themed atmosphere.
2. Virtual Reality Marketing - Integrating virtual reality technology into marketing campaigns to create a unique and immersive brand experience.
3. Preemptive Experiential Dining - Engaging consumers through virtual reality headsets to provide a sneak peek into the inspiration behind a menu item.
1. Fast Casual Dining - Fast casual restaurants can leverage augmented reality technologies to elevate their customer experiences and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on virtual reality marketing to generate buzz and engage customers in interactive and memorable ways.
3. Technology and Entertainment - Virtual reality can disrupt the technology and entertainment industry by revolutionizing marketing strategies and creating new immersive experiences.