Recently awarded the 6 Green Star Rating by the Green Building Council of Australia is the ANZ Centre -- the largest and greenest eco building in all of Melbourne. With the highest possible level of green attainable, this complex building is definitely a building that all other office buildings should strive towards.
With nearly 6,500 occupants being kept comfortable by state of the art eco produced heating and cooling with water conservation technologies powered by sun and wind generators, this green-roofed building is the pinnacle of what it means to go green.
The ANZ Centre anticipates that it will reduce its carbon emissions by 70%. Check out the gallery for more pics of this wicked green powerhouse.
The ANZ Centre is the Largest Eco Office in All of Melbourne
1. Green Building - The trend of constructing eco-friendly buildings that prioritize sustainability and energy efficiency.
2. Renewable Energy - The trend of harnessing solar and wind power as sources of energy to reduce carbon emissions.
3. Water Conservation - The trend of implementing technologies to reduce water usage and promote conservation in buildings and industries.
1. Construction - Opportunities for incorporating green building practices and sustainable materials into construction projects.
2. Renewable Energy - Potential for developing and implementing renewable energy technologies in various industries.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Growing demand for experts who can guide businesses in adopting eco-friendly practices and achieving sustainability goals.