Pods that are normally limited to coffee and tea options expand to other beverages
Implications - Brands are creating juice and flavored water pods activated by machines, much like the coffee and tea pods that have become so popular in North America. More than simply being functions of convenience, these products come as single-serve becomes heavily entrenched in people's food-consumption habits as they prolong having families and prioritize customization.
Workshop Question - How can your brand customize an aspect of one of its products/services?
1. Pod-based Beverages - Companies are creating drink pods that can be activated by machines, much like the coffee and tea pods that have become so popular in North America.
2. Single-serve Convenience - Single-serve consumption habits are becoming heavily entrenched in people's food-consumption habits as they prolong having families and prioritize customization.
3. Natural and Healthy Options - There is a rising popularity of healthy and natural beverages as consumers become more aware of their health.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can benefit from exploring single-serve options and creating healthier and natural drinks.
2. Technology - Technology companies can benefit from exploring pod-based beverage machines and systems for different types of drinks.
3. Wellness - Companies in wellness industry can benefit from exploring natural and healthy drink options as consumer awareness increases.