Millennials are targeted with personalized innovations for cost-effective fitness
Implications - Consumers are looking for a more personalized experience for almost everything, which is spanning a number of different market verticals including fitness. Targeting millennials with cost-effective innovations for working out, brands are delivering a custom experience to those who couldn't otherwise afford it.
1. Personalized Fitness Experience - Consumers are looking for a more personalized experience for fitness, and brands are delivering a custom experience to those who couldn't otherwise afford it.
2. Wearable Technology - Innovations in wearable technology like fitness trackers that monitor heart rate and progress, sensors embedded in apparel, and smart socks that offer feedback on running technique.
3. Real-time Coaching and Audio Feedback - Fitness gadgets like PEAR Fitness Training System and Gymtrack provide real-time coaching and audio feedback through earphones to ensure that workouts are focused and intense.
1. Fitness Industry - Fitness industry professionals should be looking to offer more personalized and affordable experiences to consumers through innovative products that incorporate wearable technology, real-time coaching, and audio feedback.
2. Technology Industry - The technology industry has an opportunity to create disruptive innovations in personalized fitness solutions that incorporate wearable technology, sensors, and real-time coaching.
3. Apparel Industry - The apparel industry can partner with fitness brands to create clothing that incorporates trackers, sensors, and other wearable technology for a more personalized fitness experience.